Inspections and Service
When repair or inspection is necessary, please contact your Dealer. He will assess the situation and advise on further actions (consulting us when necessary).
Most often, an inspection or minor repair will be available not far from your location. Also you can contact us at email@example.com
NOTE – do not send anything to us before an agreement is reached on optimal procedure.
When sending the canopy to the dealer or company service center please fill our the form linked below. It will be very helpful in assembling all details concerning proposed repair or inspection.Download the repair order form
Risers and Speed-System Check
We do examine the following elements:
- wear damage to risers as a whole,
- places of contact with steering lines (if some fibres are melted or hardened, this is a sign of high temperature and friction, so the entire riser is to be replaced),
- end loop of the risers (whether they are damaged by carabiners),
- smooth operation of steering lines and speed-system pulleys,
- speed-system cord length (cannot be strained when the riser is loaded) and overall quality (as any damage to the line sheath, e.g. caused by Velcro zips, can shorten the cord),
- all seams of the risers (if in doubt, the entire riser must be replaced),
- closure of the quick links (should not be opened by bare hands),
- o-rings holding the lines on the quick-links together (they stiffen in time).