Globe Case - a highly functional external case for Globe rescue chute, optimised for use with PPG harnesses.
- Universal assembly. With four prepared points it can be fixed to any side of the harness or in front of the pilot.
- Total freedom of pulling the handle. Since Globe can be installed in any position, its handle had to be designed as fully operational irrelevant of the pull direction.
- Base of the handle, covering the pins, is fixed in special braces, thus minimizing chances of accidental release (through catching some lines etc).
- Easy V-risers connection. It is not necessary to touch the pins at all. The bridle including V-risers (if it is too long) can be stored under side flap of the case, closed with velcro strap.
- The bridle is covered with a sheath, protecting it against mechanical damage and excessive temperature caused by friction.
- On the back of the case there is a cache for documents, pin assembly straps etc.
- Case is designed for Globes 90, 120 and 160